Shrine Mont Parish Weekend
Each year Christ Church heads to Shrine Mont, the Diocese of Virginia's camp and conference center in Orkney Springs, Virginia, for fellowship, relaxing together, prayer, and lots of fun. We do this over Father's Day weekend. For 2016, our dates are June 17-19. Mark your calendars and save the date now!
For more about the weekend, click here.
Click here for the 2016 registration form.
What is Shrine Mont?
- A place to get away, nestled in the Shenandoah mountains, two and one-half hours from Alexandria.
- A place for hiking, pond fishing, bonfire, and porch sitting. A place to be active or quiet.
- A place to get to know other parishioners and to rekindle friendships.
- A place where cell phone reception is low and you can relax.
- A place for worship of God under the highest ceiling of any cathedral in the world.
- A place for children of God of all ages! A place for singles, couples, and families.
To contact Darrin & Kelley Brooke Hostetler, the organizers, for more information, click here.