Christ Church Youth Ministry inspires, empowers, and celebrates youth, in partnership with their families, to develop a
life-long identity in the body of Christ.
- Loving – We love as Christ loves us.
- Serving – We serve each other and our neighbors.
- Accepting – We see God in every person and we welcome all.
- Learning – We grow through encounters with scripture, tradition, reason, and experience.
- Seeking – We listen and respond to the Holy Spirit.
Youth in 6th-12th grades and their friends are welcome to participate in the youth ministry offerings at Christ Church. If you'd like to learn more than what's available here, please contact Santi Rodriguez, Youth Minister.
Safety is important! Click here for the Youth Ministry Universal Permission Form
- February 12 – Liturgical Music Workshop with Jason Abel (after 10:00 a.m. service)
- February 17 – Karaoke Night: Parents v. Youth (7:00 p.m.)
- February 25 – Youth Group Babysitting Fundraiser (5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.)
- February 29 – Shrove Tuesday (5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
- March 5 – Stop the Hunger / Meal Packing with other youth groups (Grace Episcopal 2:00 p.m.)
- March 11 – Instructed Eucharist with Ann Gillespie, followed by potluck lunch (11:00 a.m.)
For more information on upcoming events, follow us on Instagram.
What happens at Youth Group meetings?
Sunday youth group meetings are a time for youth and their