Christ Church Youth Ministry inspires, empowers, and celebrates youth, in partnership with their families, to develop a
life-long identity in the body of Christ.
- Loving – We love as Christ loves us.
- Serving – We serve each other and our neighbors.
- Accepting – We see God in every person and we welcome all.
- Learning – We grow through encounters with scripture, tradition, reason, and experience.
- Seeking – We listen and respond to the Holy Spirit.
Youth in 6th-12th grades and their friends are welcome to participate in the youth ministry offerings at Christ Church. If you'd like to learn more than what's available here, please contact Santi Rodriguez, Youth Minister.
Safety is important! Click here for the Youth Ministry Universal Permission Form
- April 21-23 – PYM Retreat for 6th and 7th graders at Shrine Mont (weekend registration)
- April 29 – Cemetery Clean-Up (9:30 a.m. to noon)
- April 29 – Dinner out with Senior High Youth
- May 5 – Board Games Night (6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.), hosted by a youth family
- May 7 – Youth Sunday
- May 19-21 – PYM Retreat for 8th graders at Shrine Mont (weekend)
For more information on upcoming events, follow us on Instagram.
What happens at Youth Group meetings?
Sunday youth group meetings are a time for youth and their