118 North Washington Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Christ Church is located at the intersection of North Washington and Cameron Streets in Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia. The Parish House, which includes the Chapel, auditorium, library, Meade Room, meeting rooms, and Gift Shop, is on the opposite side of the Churchyard. The Fowler House, located next to the Parish House (with entrance on Columbus street) contains youth facilities (including a youth center and activity room), Sunday School, some of our outreach programs, and many other meeting rooms.
Parking around Christ Church
Street parking abounds around the church.
- Compliments of Zumot Real Estate: Queen and Columbus Street Parking Lot.
- Lot at the corner of North St. Asaph and Cameron Street, one block east. Free to park all day Sunday.
- Paid parking is available at the garage at 117 N. Alfred St., which is open on Sundays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The A.T. 2 to Braddock Metro via Old Town bus stops at King and Washington Street intersection
- The A.T. 5 to Braddock Metro via Old Town and A.T. 5 to Landmark, Van Dorn Metro buses stops at King and Washington Streets (both ways)
- The free Dash About stops at King and Washington Street intersection
- The 9A/9E Huntington to Pentagon bus stops at King and Washington Street intersection
- The 10A Hunting Towers to Pentagon bus stops at King and Washington Street intersection